Dual Master Georgia Tech-UTP (Admission process)
The GATECH-UTP Dual Master’s Degree in Engineering and Supply Chain Management program offers the unique combination of a world-class supply chain degree taught in a truly global setting.
The GATECH-UTP program builds on the top-ranked curriculum at the Georgia Institute of Technology. One year of challenging coursework, cutting edge research, and industry interaction provide to the graduates with the problem solving and leadership skills that companies seek in an increasingly complex and dynamic marketplace.
a. Technological University of Panama
All applicants must submit the documents listed below to the Program Coordination Office at the Industrial Engineering School.
- Letter requesting admission to the program, addressed to the Program Coordinator of the Industrial Engineering School (Dr. Práxedes Torres)
- Two (2) photocopies of the undergraduate diploma (certified as true copy of original by the General Secretary)
- Two (2) photocopies of academic transcripts (certified as true copy of original by the General Secretary)
- Letter of Certification for the GPA from General Secretary, if the student is a graduate from a private University
- Two (2) passport size photos
- Two (2) copies of the National ID card
- Receipt of USD 2.00 for the certification of documents as true copies of originals
- GRE and TOEFL score reports, if available at the time of application (for more information go to www.ets.org)
b. Georgia Tech
For admission requirements go to: